Sunday, June 3, 2012

Last Scotland Post

Hey everyone,

This will be my last post from Scotland. I am heading to London on Tuesday and will be packing and getting ready for that tomorrow. Scotland has definitely been an experience, both good and bad. It has been an amazing opportunity to be able to travel around this beautiful country and see the amazing things I have seen. This post isnt too picture heavy but its a few ones from different places.

This is a little river we went to yesterday, the woods had a ton of huge pine trees. The weird thing about it though was that the trees were planted in the 18th ct. Was a very great day to be outside.



This next picture is the place we have been staying. I went outside today with a tilt shift lens and played around with that. This is one of the pictures I got of it. It was another beautiful day here in Scotland and I am very thankful for that. 




Finally my favorite part of Scotland was Orkney Islands. This is Yesnaby the night before we left the island. It was amazing there and I already miss it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment