Friday, May 18, 2012

Scotland

Hey everyone,


So I am currently on a trip in Scotland just hanging out and drinking amazing whiskey. I landed today and havent slept in about 48 hours but hopefully I dont have any jet lag after today. Its been cold and wet since I got here but it is beautiful. I am staying in a place right off the coast of the North Sea and will be venturing around the island for the next couple of weeks. I will try to update the blog as much as possible, but the internet is kind of slow so it takes a while to upload pictures. Here are some of the place and room I am staying. .

I am staying in the windows to the left of the bush in the first picture.









hallway above my room 

my room 






2 comments:

  1. Okay a few things:
    a) you're staying in a castle??
    b) which bush?
    c) the dog portrait is amaaahzing, there's something about the colors particularly that draws me to it.

    can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its pretty much a castle. Its ballin. So if you look right in front of the van there is that bush, the windows to the left of that is my room.

      Delete