Friday, March 12, 2010

First post on the new blog.

Well everyone, this is my new photography blog. Here I will update it with what I am doing and what I am shooting, and stuff in the future. Ive never been a blogger but ill give it a shot.
Tomorrow I will be meeting a photographer by the name of Terry, I am buying his 1d mk iii off him and im super excited. I will be discussing possibilities of me being a second shooter with him or being an assistant or anything of that nature.

When I get back to knoxville I am going to do my first studio shoot with my friend Kersty. Im super excited to do this because it will be breaking in my new camera and ive been wanting to do a studio shoot with her for quite some time now.

Im really excited for the future, im doing an engagement shoot for my Fraternity brother Tyler and his fiancee Leanne in a few weekends. That will be very exciting.

Here is one of my favorite shots from the last basketball games I shot.

basdfasdf-39

No comments:

Post a Comment