Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Few More

Hey everyone, here are a few more from both the shoot and the paintball tournament. This is the last I am going to post of these due to the fact I will be overwhelmed with pictures to process this coming week. Ive got a wedding this saturday im shooting and an engagement shoot next week. I will also be doing a studio shoot with my friend Niki sometime soon as well.

Hope you enjoy.

Im still getting use to the 14mm ive been using, its hard to focus properly due to the fact it all is manual but im working on changing that. So thats why a few of these might look a hair out of focus.

BMO_7472
BMO_7470
BMO_7463

BMO_7566
BMO_7570
IMG_7191
IMG_7102
IMG_7198

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the 6th one down (a paintball one)--the lines are fantastic and that shadow on the ground is really neat! Just makes me think of the kid I met in photography class sophomore year and how incredibly far he's come :)

    ReplyDelete