Saturday, June 12, 2010

Michael and Merrill

This past Saturday I had the great opportunity to work with hannah elaine. The wedding was Michael and Merrill at Graces Chapel in Leapers Fork. I am so thankful for her letting me work with her. It was a great wedding to start with as well with a great family and great place to shoot. I thank hannah for letting me help her even though I have never shot a wedding before. I am still learning and hope to be shooting more here in the near future. Anyway onto the pictures.

BMO_4141

the table decorations.

BMO_4204



michael waiting.

BMO_4227
groomsman waiting

BMO_4286
bride and bridesmaid's praying

IMG_4119

IMG_4136

BMO_4260

BMO_4400

BMO_4416
walking down the isle

IMG_4320
IMG_4398

IMG_4431

BMO_4498
first dance

BMO_4553



Again I am so thankful for both hannah and the family for letting me shoot with them. I learned so much and I am wanting to shoot more. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. these are great! i especially love the last two, the lighting and expressions (respectively) are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete