Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Almost done with the semester.

Yes its that time again, you get so close to the end you can taste it. I will be so much happier once this semester is over, I will have a ton of more time to do the things I want to do with my photography.

This saturday I am doing an engagement shoot with one of my Fraternity brothers and his Fiancee. I am really excited for this, they will be a lot of fun to work with. It is projecting rain but lets hope that it holds off for that day.
I have also found a want ad in the forum site Photography-on-the.net for a second shooter for weddings in Nashville for this summer. I am going to email her here shortly and see if she still needs an assistant.

Here is a pic I did the other day of some of my Fraternity brothers. They were going for the Animal House look.

Finished 2b&w

Oh and my brother looks like a J. Crew Model.

BMO_9307

I will have a update soon on the engagement shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment